Sony Xperia Z1 launched in India, priced at Rs. 44,990
One of the most promising Android phones in recent times is the Sony Xperia Z1, but pricing has always been a bit of a mystery – especially in India. What makes this phone so promising? Why the 20.7 megapixel camera of course which is beaten by none on the Android lineup, and only by the Lumia 1020 and the Pureview 808, both from Nokia.
Priced at Rs 44,990 (AUD $760) it presents itself as a fairly pricey phone, but you pay for quality and that massive megapixel count. You are staring at some possible amazing instagram pictures (we kid), or some actual decent and artistic shots you could totally flaunt at your iPhone using friends. Just a reminder of the specs:
- Processor – Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 Quad-core processor
- Display –
- 5” full HD TRILUMINIOUS display with X-Reality for mobile with 1920 x 1080 resolution (441 PPI)
- RAM – 2GB
- Storage – 16 GB with Micro SD Card slot (up to 64GB)
- Camera – 20.7 megapixel camera with 8x digital zoom, HDR, Sony Exmor RS, (1080p HD video recording at 30fps), 2 Megapixel Front Facing Camera
- Battery – 3,00 mAh
- Weight – 170 grams
- Size – 144 x 74 x 8.5 mm
- OS – Android 4.3
- Colours – Glossy White, Black, Purple
If you are looking at a discount, Flipkart does stock the model at Rs 42,999 so you do save a a little. We’ll hopefully be able to get a review model soon, we’ll let you know what we think when it’s out. The phone is available from today in all Sony shops and vendors.