How Samsung Galaxy S3 Can work to Your Advantage!
Marketers of all target are usually enslaved by the rigors of niche segmentation. Despite the fundamental nature of the principle, a lot of advertisers and publicists spend a sizeable
amount of money, time, and effort to determine the target audience, and drive their promotional campaigns towards these circles, in the hopes of gaining astronomical profits or being featured in Fortune500 or Forbes Magazine.
It is in the contemptuous flouting of this principal marketing code that many companies have fallen prey to the dangers of grandiose yet mindless advertising blitz. Some mistakenly connected to the wrong demographics; others used the wrong type of media channel, or wielded the wrong message- the few miserable ones have gone awry in all three aspects. As Dan Kennedy- a world-renowned direct marketing expert- would say: It’s a ‘trifecta’ in which companies must absolutely avoid. If they still wish to see the glorious light of day, that is!
True enough; the tech industry is not spared from horrendous episodes of several marketing fiascos. As a smartphone aficionado, I have been a witness of how some ugly-looking smartphones leeched their way to the headlines, and usurped the airtime for supposedly worthwhile mainstream news. Or take the schlocky TV ads unable to highlight the phone’s specs and features- instead, calling attention to the scantily-clad female endorser-slash-seductress. The worst cases are those products whose entrance and exit have been terribly unremarked. Nothing beats the primitive fear of nonexistence!
But this bitter truth doesn’t cripple Samsung and its workings to come to a grinding halt. Since the coming of the Samsung Galaxy S and Samsung Galaxy S II, the tech giant has been slowly regaining its former firm stance in the smartphone market competition. Lessons learned, they say, are the driving and pulsating forces that Samsung puts on its elbow to endure an apparently tougher road ahead.
Recently, Samsung released the third generation of its Galaxy S pedigree. And sure enough, the Samsung Galaxy S III is a clear testimony that absolute success can’t be monopolized by one tech company alone, no matter how formidable it is.
It is very interesting to note how tech firms decide the names of their products. It’s a point of departure of all types of discussion on the company’s competencies and core values. Trivial for a few, but its affect is something intuitive and undeniable. According to a Latin adage, “Nomen est omen” which is translated to “Our name is our destiny.” True in its sense, ‘Galaxy’ typifies the celestial experience; the noble and sublime pursuit for success and progress. And this is simply the credo that Samsung is striving for realization.
So far, the Samsung Galaxy S III is faring well in proving that it is the ‘BEST SMARTPHONE EVER’- that’s what the ad says! And I guess the biggest selling feature of the S III is the fact that it understands the individual needs of a particular niche market and goes on in delivering the right punch: Whoever you are, Samsung Galaxy S III will suit you well.alues. Trivial for a few, but its affect is something intuitive and undeniable. According to a Latin adage, “Nomen est omen” which is translated to “Our name is our destiny.” True in its sense, ‘Galaxy’ typifies the celestial experience; the noble and sublime pursuit for success and progress. And this is simply the credo that Samsung is striving for realization.
Basically, the S III packs a multitude of features can fulfill your needs and demands as a smartphone user. Here are some of those:
- For the Corpo-dude whose outlook in life rests on how successful the merger is between his work and all other secondary areas of his being i.e. family, friends, health and etc.:
– Double Speed Wi-Fi. Perfect for demanding web-surfing activities
– S Voice. Make calls and launching of apps easy by dictating your orders to your phone
– Allshare Cast. Love Skype video conferences? This is one viable and portable alternative for that purpose
– Direct Call. Call the person without sifting through an extensive list of your contacts and dialing the receiver’s digits
– 14GHz Quadcore Processor. Multi-tasking made easy
- For the tech savvy who devours trivial computer facts, inhales the recent Android software versions, and is motivated by the trending tech updates:
– 14GHZ Quadcore Processor. Makes web browsing easy and speedy
– Bluetooth 4.0. Makes content sharing seamless and calls possible within the distance of 50m
– S Beam. Share any files in any format by putting together two Samsung Galaxy S III
– Smart Stay. Tired of screen time-outs? The S III keeps its display lit because of its facial recognition feature. So long as you are looking at it, its light won’t go off or lock.
- For the athletic type of person who wants to bring the S III in his or her extreme adventures:
– Capture the Action. The 8MP camera features instant wake-up no shutter lag
– Video Stabilization. Say no to motion blur!
– Burst Shot. Continuously captures fast-moving action in up to 20 photos and recommend which the best one is.
These are just a few of the customer persona which the Samsung S III can fit perfectly well. We will discuss more about the other customer profiles in our succeeding articles!