V-Moda True Blood in ear Headphones
HBO’s True Blood’s Season Finale is up tomorrow right, so it makes sense V-Moda are releasing these True Blood Headphones (note: Real blood not included… hopefully) just in time for the grand finale. Now I’ll admit, I’ve never been the biggest fan of the show (probably because Twilight might have turned me off Vampires for good), but I know there are thousands of crazy fans out there who just love the show. They released True Blood Headphones last year, and this time they’re taking it up a notch with the True Blood in-ear headphones, which frankly looks quite realistic with flowing blood.
The Headphones, dubbed MAKER will be released in a limited edition series, and as we all know, anything in limited edition series costs an arm an a leg. Only 400 units are being created and each individual pair will be numbered meaning that they’ll be a collectors item for any True Blood and/or V-Moda fans. They’re modelled after the V-Moda Vibrato pair, and those pack a nice bit of performance in them so we don’t see why these won’t.
The Maker features Kevlar reinforced cable, a 24k gold plated plug, Bliss 3.0, balanced sound and 8mm V-Masque drivers. We don’t know what all of that means but it sounds pretty darn good to us, so we’re sold. Pricing wise it’ll run you a shallow $150, so it’s not quite the Arm and a Leg we mentioned before but they’re not the cheapest either.
Other Specs and Features:
- Zinc Metal die casting for a unique shape, feel, durability with minimal acoustic resonance(Patented)
- ACTIVE FLEX (Patented) detachable sport ear hooks for a secure fit for gym, running and sport use(Patent-Pending)
- REVAMPED BLISS 3.0 (Bass Level Isolating Soft Silicone) hybrid silicone fittings reduce outside noise and enhance stability, sound and comfort. Includes four pairs of black silicone fittings (XS, S, M, L) (Patent-Pending)
- One-button microphone universally compatible with all iPhone®, Android™, Windows, iPad®, iPod®, Blackberry™, tablets, notebooks, audio devices and smartphones with a 3.5mm port
- Two-year V-MODA premier warranty
- Immortal Life Replacement Program – 50 percent off lifetime discount to replace consumer-damaged headphones
- Italian-designed Carrying pouch
Ok so they look pretty darn fantastic, and they pack some quality (not to mention they ship within 24 hours!). If you’re interested in picking one up, head on down to the source link and do so today (shipping is generally $35 outside the USA).